Crohn’s disease is making it increasingly difficult for me to go anywhere. Doctor’s keep giving me pills to help with various problems but they all have side effects. I think eventually I will become almost totally housebound unless I become incredibly rich so that I can afford a driver and a customized van with restroom. Somehow I doubt that I will ever become that rich.
- The Role of Surgery in Crohn’s Disease Treatment (everydayhealth.com)
- When to Talk About Crohn’s Disease (everydayhealth.com)
- Can Vitamin D Deficiency Cause Crohn’s? (everydayhealth.com)
- Crohn’s Disease Symptoms (answers.com)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease 5: Surgery for Crohn’s Disease (surgery101.org)