My younger son has a severe case of the flu and it has been a rough day taking care of him. We may even go to the Hospital if it doesn’t get any better by tomorrow. I hope that I do not catch it because some of the medications I take make it possible for me to become more severely ill if infected with the flu. I am actually supposed to avoid contact with crowds of people during flu season according to some of my Doctors. I think my son will probably be better soon and that even if I did catch it, the Doctors would just pump me full of new medications.
- Doctors hope vigilance helps nip spread of flu (triblive.com)
- Flu season arrives early in Canada as cases spike (ctvnews.ca)
- Experts predict state is next for flu outbreak (fresnobee.com)
- Watch: It’s Not Too Late to Get a Flu Shot (abcnews.go.com)
- Question of the Day: Have you had your flu shot yet? (mlive.com)
- Flu hits South Shore and Massachusetts early this year (enterprisenews.com)