Paul has a problem. He may want to actually want to work out some type of reasonable compromise on immigration but Republican politics on immigration favor fear and hatred of hispanic’s. Amnesty is a Republican dirty word but happens to be one of the right solutions to the problem. Most Hispanic‘s do not vote for Republicans. I wonder why?
—-Posted from Kindle—
- Paul Ryan and Immigration (glennsellnow.wordpress.com)
- Ryan: Must do right on immigration (politico.com)
- Paul Ryan to Hispanic Audience: House Will Vote on Citizenship in October (pumabydesign001.com)
- Republican Establishment Swallows the Democrat Line on Immigration Reform – (grumpyelder.com)
- Immigration Reform News 2013: Anti-Immigration Organization FAIR Slams Paul Ryan Over Work Toward Immigration Rewrite With $200,000 Home State Ad Campaign [Video] (latinospost.com)